Facial Services by Aestheticians
As we age, the rate at which our skin sheds and replenishes itself slows down. This leaves a layer of dead cells on the surface of the skin, contributing to an aged appearance. Facials help exfoliate the damaged layer to reveal the younger, healthier skin beneath. Some of the ingredients used can be natural fruits and plant extracts, essential oils, vitamins, collagen and elastin. Facials can also improve skin conditions such as acne, dry or oily skin, and uneven texture or pigmentation. Facials are tailored to each patient for optimal results. We recommend you discuss your goals with your aesthetician to determine which type of facial best meets your needs.
The facials we offer include, but are not limited to:
· Basic Beauty Facial (standard “European facial” type)
· Ultimate Bliss Facial (includes hand scrub and treatment)
· Acne Facials (includes extractions)
· Chemical peels (ranging from “lunch time peels” to the 7-day Vi Peel®)
· Oxygen Infusion Facial
· Seasonal facials and monthly specials (such as pumpkin enzyme, etc)
You can be added to our email list to receive monthly spa specials by emailing us through the Contact Us form on our website or calling the office at 410-620-9722.